Spay & Neuter appointments are suspended until further notice.
Due to the recent surge in positive COVID-19 cases in Washington, our spay & neuter appointments are suspended until further notice. If you or your pet are experiencing an emergency and in urgent need of assistance, please contact us at (425) 649-7560 or [email protected].
Stay tuned for updates, as we continue to adapt to changing guidelines. We look forward to offering spay & neuter surgeries again in the future – details about those services can be found below.
For the safety of our community, staff and the animals in our care, we currently have curbside and electronic procedures for all of our appointments.
- If you are sick or have been exposed to COVID-19, please call us to reschedule your appointment.
- Pre-Surgery and Post-Surgery instructions will be emailed and are available below – please review prior to drop-off and pick-up. If you have questions, please call or email us.
- We REQUIRE all clients to wear a face mask.
- Please remain in your vehicle with your pet until instructed otherwise by staff. Once out of your vehicle, please practicing distancing as much as possible.
- We expect the process to go quickly with online forms and payments, but you should plan for up to 30 minutes to complete the drop-off.
- We have group drop-off and pick-up times listed below. Arriving on time and following our safety guidelines will help ensure a positive experience for your pets:
- Cat Drop-off: 7:15 a.m.
- Dog Drop-off: 7:30 a.m.
- Cat & Dog Pick-up: Same Day 4:00 p.m.
Seattle Humane Spay & Neuter Clinic
The Seattle Humane Spay & Neuter clinic is open Sunday – Saturday. We offer reduced-cost spay and neuter surgeries for dogs and cats of low-income families in our community. We use Fear Free techniques to reduce the fear, anxiety and stress for animals in our care. Learn more about preparing your pet for a visit here.
We provide our low-income neighbors with reduced-cost spaying and neutering services. If you live in the greater Seattle area, check the chart below to see if your income level is below the amount listed to qualify for this service. You must meet the income qualifications in order to schedule an appointment.
|1 Person||2 Person||3 Person||4 Person||5 Person|