Seattle Humane’s Pet Food Bank collects and distributes pet food donations to pet owners in the community. The program provides nearly 60,000 meals per month of donated pet food delivered by volunteers to families and food banks throughout the region.
Search the map below to find a pet food bank in your area.
Need Pet Food or Supplies?
The following items are available (as donated):
- Leashes & collars
- Flea & tick prevention
- Indoor crates & kennels
- Litter, pee pads & litter boxes
- Hygiene items
Pet owners may apply for a supplemental amount of pet food monthly or one-time emergency assistance. We strive to provide dry and wet food, litter and pee pads while supplies last. Please let us know if your pet has specific dietary needs and we will do our best to accommodate. To apply, please click on the button below.
Questions? Please feel free to contact us by phone at (425) 649-7566 or email us at [email protected]
The Pet Food Bank on Seattle Humane’s campus located at 13212 SE Eastgate Way in Bellevue, WA is open for walk-up food & supplies pick-up Thursdays and Saturdays from 11 a.m.–1 p.m.
If your rescue or animal shelter needs pet food and supplies, your organization may qualify to become a recipient of our Greater Good Charities’ GOODS Program. To find out if your organization qualifies and to apply, visit our GOODS Program page.
Want to Help?
Our Pet Food Bank receives the majority of our supplies through generous donations from our community. If you would like to make a donation to our Pet Food Bank, we accept donations in the following ways:
- Donations of pet food and supplies can be dropped off outside the Seattle Humane Pet Food Bank located in the lower parking lot on the west side of the building at 13212 SE Eastgate Way, Bellevue, without an appointment.
- Donations can also be dropped off at one of our Red Barrel partner locations.
- Donations can be made online through our Amazon Wish List.
- If you would like to sign up to run a pet food and supply drive, let us know by completing the form below.