At Seattle Humane we believe that people and their pets deserve access to veterinary care. The goal of our Community Medicine program is to provide affordable and accessible wellness care, vaccinations and microchips to members of our community.
We are now offering regular Wellness Clinic appointments to support pets and pet parents in need of these services.
We provide our low-income neighbors with reduced-cost services. If you live in the greater Seattle area, check the chart below to see if your income level is below the amount listed to qualify for these services.
You must meet the income qualifications in order to schedule an appointment. We have additional programs to further support families that qualify with incomes significantly below those listed, and pet owners living in the 98108 zip code through our Pets for Life program.
|1 Person||2 Person||3 Person||4 Person||5 Person|
For the safety of our community, staff and the animals in our care, we currently have curbside and electronic procedures for all of our appointments.
- If you are sick or have been recently exposed to COVID-19, please call us to reschedule your appointment.
- We REQUIRE all clients to wear a face mask.
- All appointments have curbside drop-off and pick-up, to keep the experience as contactless as possible.
- Please review posted instructions and call the number listed to let us know you have arrived.
- Remain in your vehicle with your pet until instructed otherwise by staff. Once out of your vehicle, please practicing distancing as much as possible.
Schedule an Appointment
Wellness Clinic Hours:
Wednesday – Saturday
10 a.m. – 12 p.m. and 2 – 4 p.m.
Wellness Clinic Services
During these visits, our veterinary team will provide a full physical exam, ensure that your pet is up-to-date on vaccinations & parasite control, and offer FELV/FIV and Heartworm testing.
Microchipping is also available with wellness exams and makes it easy to identify your pets if they are lost. Each chip number is unique and is registered with a national database. This number links to your address and phone number. Most animal organizations and veterinary clinics can scan and read microchips.
- Exam: $30
- E-Collar: $10
- Dewormer: $10
- Tapeworm Treatment: $20
- Flea Treatment (1 month): $15
- FELV/FIV Test: $30
- Heartworm Test: $30
- Toe Nail Trim: $15
- Kitten Package (initial exam, vaccines + boosters, deworming): $65
- Puppy package (initial exam, vaccines + boosters, deworming): $75
- Microchip: $15
Vaccinate your pet and help them stay healthy and avoid many contagious viruses, which can be fatal or very expensive to treat. Vaccinations are administered during wellness exams.
- Rabies: $15
- FVRCP: $10
- DHPP: $10
- DHLPP: $10
- Lepto: $10
- FELV: $25
- Bordetella: $10
- Booster Vaccine: $5 (vaccine only, pet must have been seen in a previous Wellness Exam)