There are two ways to adopt from Seattle Humane!
- Cats and Kittens Pre-Adoption Questionnaire
- Dogs and Puppies Pre-Adoption Questionnaire
- Mouser Pre-Adoption Questionnaire
- Critter Pre-Adoption Questionnaire
Please note that many of our pets are in foster homes, waiting for new families. If you are interested in a pet that is currently in a foster home, fill out an online questionnaire and an adoption advisor will contact you to arrange a meeting.
How much will my adoption cost?
- Puppies under 6 months: $425
- Dogs 6+ months and over 25 lbs: $250
- Dogs 6+ months and under 25 lbs: $275
- Kittens under 6 months: $160
- Kittens 6 months to a year: $110
- Cats 1 to 7 years: $90
- Cats 7+ years: $50
- Rabbits: $45
- Guinea Pigs: $15
- Rats, Mice, Gerbils & Hamsters: $10
What’s included in the cost?
Adoption fees help provide medical care, training, food, and shelter to our animals. When you adopt from Seattle Humane, you receive more than $570 of services.