|Looks like||Terrier, American Pit Bull, Mix|
|Age||2 years, 11 months|
Health and Behavior:
· Reactive to other dogs
What my friends at Seattle Humane say about me:
· Get to know me. Watch my video above!
· I love to hike!
· I love my stuffies!
· I am a great cuddler!
· I am an intelligent guy and like to play, learn, and solve puzzles.
· I am available for Foster-to-Adopt!*
· I am a part of the "Home Free" program!**
The type of home I'm looking for:
· I need to be the only pet in the home.
· My reactivity makes it difficult to be near other dogs, so I can't live in apartment buildings or
other densely populated areas.
· I would love a yard with a tall fence (I'm really good at jumping!)
· No small children – I am a big, active guy and may not be comfortable around small children.
*Interested in taking me home for a trial period? Please speak with our adoption advisors about how to start the required adoption trial period through our Foster-to-Adopt program!
**I've been at the shelter for a while, so I'm a part of the "Home Free" program, reserved for animals who need a little extra help finding their perfect home (and human). These animals are often older or shy, or have medical or behavioral challenges. They still have love to give, and deserve every chance we can offer them. Adopters of these animals choose the adoption fee and can foster-to-adopt to ensure it's a good fit. Talk to a member of our adoptions team if you are interested in me — and how you can help me find my way "Home Free."