|Looks like||Terrier, American Staffordshire, Mix|
|Age||3 years, 4 months|
Health and Behavior:
· History of being reactive to other animals
What my friends at Seattle Humane say about me:
· I'm a great cuddler and love to lay on people.
· I'm very affectionate and love every person I meet!
· I'm an intelligent girl and like to play, learn, and solve puzzles.
· I love learning tricks and already know a few: Sit, Stay, Down, Out, and Get your Bone!
· I love to play — especially with rope toys!
· I'm crate trained and enjoy having a puzzle or stuffed Kong to work on when I'm alone!
· I'm available for Foster-to-Adopt!*
· I'm a part of the "Home Free" program!**
The type of home I'm looking for:
· I need to be the only pet in the home (no cats, critters, or other dogs)
· My on-leash reactivity sometimes makes it difficult to go on walks near other dogs, so I can't live in big apartment buildings or other densely populated areas.
· I'm a big and active gal, so I may have too much energy for children. (Teens with species experience and older recommended)
· I need a family willing to work on my training to help me the best dog I can be!
*Interested in taking me home for a trial period? Please speak with our adoption advisors about how to start the optional adoption trial period through our Foster-to-Adopt program!
**I'm a part of the "Home Free" program, reserved for animals who need a little extra help finding their perfect home (and human). These animals are often older or shy, or have medical or behavioral challenges. They still have love to give, and deserve every chance we can offer them. Adopters of these animals choose the adoption fee and can foster-to-adopt to ensure it's a good fit. Talk to a member of our adoptions team if you are interested in me — and how you can help me find my way "Home Free."