|Age||2 years, 9 months|
Health and Behavior:
· History of Cruciate Ligament Disease (knees)
· Post-TPLO surgery (right hind limb)
· History of local Aspergillosis sinus infection
· Reactive to other dogs (when on leash)
What my friends at Seattle Humane say about me:
· Get to know me. Watch my video above!
· I am a great cuddler!
· I am very affectionate and love everyone I meet!
· I am an intelligent guy and like to play, learn, and solve puzzles.
· I love learning tricks and already know a lot: Go Potty, Go Outside, Sit, Lay Down, Shake, High Five, Wait, Jump Through (the hoop), Roll Over, Catch, Find It, Where Is It (choose which hand has treat), Uh Uh (which is No/Stop for whatever I'm doing)
· I am fully house-trained and crate-trained.
· If interested in adopting me, you will be able to book a phone consult with one of our veterinarians to explain my medical conditions in greater detail.
· I am available for Foster-to-Adopt!*
· I am a part of the "Home Free" program!**
The type of home I'm looking for:
· I need to be the only pet in the home (though I enjoy supervised dog play-dates!)
· My on-leash reactivity makes it difficult to go on walks near other dogs, so I can't live in apartment buildings or other densely populated areas.
· I am a big and active guy, so I may have too much energy for small children.
*Interested in taking me home for a trial period? Please speak with our adoption advisors about how to start the required adoption trial period through our Foster-to-Adopt program!
**I have some medical needs and I've been at the shelter for a while, so I'm a part of the "Home Free" program, reserved for animals who need a little extra help finding their perfect home (and human). These animals are often older or shy, or have medical or behavioral challenges. They still have love to give, and deserve every chance we can offer them. Adopters of these animals choose the adoption fee and can foster-to-adopt to ensure it's a good fit. Talk to a member of our adoptions team if you are interested in me — and how you can help me find my way "Home Free."