Become a Recipient of our GOODS Program!
Seattle Humane’s Pet Food Bank has teamed up with Greater Good Charities’ GOODS Program to increase access to pet food in our community. Food is donated by the truckload from gracious donors, shipped to our partner warehouse and distributed to qualified GOODS recipients for a minimal handling fee.
To participate, organizations must meet the following qualifications:
- Be located within 150 miles of our shelter (Bellevue, WA)
- Be a 501(c)3 organization in good standing or a municipal/county animal shelter
- Provide a website link that includes the organization’s mission (Facebook is not sufficient)
- If an animal shelter or rescue, list adoptable pets online and spay/neuter all animals prior to adoption
- Have the ability to pick up and transport pallet(s) directly from our warehouse in Arlington, WA
If you meet the above qualifications, please fill out the application linked below. You will need your organization’s IRS determination letter handy to complete this process.
If you have any questions, please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.