Volunteer: How to Get Started
Volunteers at Seattle Humane must be at least 18 years of age. Because of safety issues, we are unable to offer volunteer positions to anyone under 18 years of age, however there are many other ways that young people can help animals.
How to Get Started:
- Complete a volunteer profile.
- Attend our two-hour volunteer orientation.
- Agree to a six-month commitment (with the exception of foster and special events).
- Attend training classes pertaining to the program that you are assigned.
If you have questions about volunteering, email [email protected] or call
(425) 649-7557. Come join the fun and make a difference at Seattle Humane!
If you are interested in court-ordered community service with us, please click here and scroll to the bottom of the page.
You might also like to:
for an upcoming workshop or event
news coverage about the shelter
adoption success stories