Join Companies like Safeway and AT&T — Partner to Support the Animals!
The Seattle Humane Society is pleased to offer our corporate partners excellent opportunities for visibility and participation! We are proud to offer sponsorship packages, group volunteer opportunities, workplace giving presentations, and more. Your company can make a difference — with the Seattle Humane Society.
Promote The Seattle Humane Society in Company Emails, Newsletters and Bulletins
Spreading the word about the Seattle Humane Society's good work can be as easy as a mention in your corporate publications. Microsoft and Boeing support us by keeping their employees informed of events and activities at the shelter. Both companies use employee newsletters to highlight the Seattle Humane Society's work, upcoming events and unique programs, including Animal Adventure Day Camp, Tuxes & Tails, the Walk for the Animals, the Pet Food Bank, and more.
Encourage Employee Involvement
The community service of your employees enriches your staff and appeals to your discerning customers. Nordstrom, Microsoft and the University of Washington make it easy for their employees to become involved in the community. These companies conduct Employee Giving Campaigns, which are held on-site and give employees a chance to discover first-hand our volunteer and donation opportunities. Let the Seattle Humane Society assist your company in setting up your charitable campaign.
The Seattle Humane Society's sponsors have enjoyed great success by placing our friendly and recognizable logo on their products. We are open to ideas; give us a call to talk about your opportunity today!
Benefits of Partnering With Seattle Humane Society
- Your company's image will benefit from association with a high profile, non-controversial and prestigious nonprofit organization.
- The Seattle Humane Society's People and Pets Programs serve a variety of community outreach projects that will appeal to your customers, clients and employee needs.
- The Seattle Humane Society is the largest private animal welfare organization serving the Puget Sound region, and we are the oldest. Since 1897, we have been helping the region's animals.
- Increase your company's exposure in print and broadcast media, banner signage and event program acknowledgment.
- Show the community your support for quality education, at-risk youth, the elderly and ill, all with the common goal of bringing people and animals together to enrich each other's lives.
- Seattle Humane Society events provide excellent opportunities to show customer, client and employee appreciation.
- Monetary service and product donations are tax-deductible.
Seattle Humane Society Partners
The following companies have benefited from their association with the Seattle Humane Society and their participation has, in turn, helped our organization save thousands of lives. The Seattle Humane Society thanks these companies for their generous support:
- Acura of Seattle at Southcenter
- All the Best Petcare
- Alaska Airlines
- Animal Surgical Clinic of Seattle
- AT&T Foundation
- Bainfield Pet Hospital
- Barrier Motors Inc.
- Blue Dog Bakery
- Boeing Employees Credit Union
- Boston Private Bank & Trust Company
- Broadway Veterinary
- Bruce Titus Automotive Group
- Carillon Properties
- Castor & Pollux
- Church & Dwight Co, Inc. (Arm & Hammer)
- Central Bark
- Crossroads Bellevue
- DLA Piper
- Dutch Dog Design
- Eclipse Engineering
- Employees Community Fund of the Boeing Company
- Expedia, Inc.
- F5 Networks, Inc.
- Falco Sult & Company, P.S.
- Hill's Pet Nutrition, Inc.
- Laird Norton Tyee
- Licorice Photography
- Microsoft Store
- MudBay, Inc.
- NB Design Group
- Nestlé Purina PetCare Company
- Northwest Cellars LLC
- Ohm Beads
- On Safari Foods
- Oliver’s Pet Care
- Performance Dimensions Group
- Piatti Restaurante & Bar
- Pineapple Hospitality
- Puppy Manners
- Rex Capital Hill
- Shindig Events
- Susan Mallery
- Studio of Ken Bailey
- The Safeway Foundation
- The Fearey Group
- The Wine Shoppe
- Thriftway, Magnolia
- Thriftway, West Seattle - Cap Food Services Company
- University Village
- Waste Management, Inc.
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- Xtreme Consulting, Inc.
For more information or to discuss sponsorship opportunities, please contact Katherine Lowry, Special Events & Corporate Relations or call (425) 373-5388.
You might also like to:
our many volunteer opportunities
our annual financial reports