Join Companies like Safeway and AT&T — Partner to Support the Animals!
The Seattle Humane Society is pleased to offer our corporate partners excellent opportunities for visibility and participation! We are proud to offer sponsorship packages, group volunteer opportunities, workplace giving presentations, and more. Your company can make a difference — with the Seattle Humane Society.
Promote Seattle Humane Society in Company Emails, Newsletters and Bulletins
Spreading the word about the Seattle Humane Society's good work can be as easy as a mention in your corporate publications. Microsoft and Boeing support us by keeping their employees informed of events and activities at the shelter. Both companies use employee newsletters to highlight the Seattle Humane Society's work, upcoming events and unique programs, including Animal Adventure Day Camp, Tuxes & Tails, the Walk for the Animals, the Pet Food Bank, and more.
Encourage Employee Involvement
The community service of your employees enriches your staff and appeals to your discerning customers. Nordstrom, Microsoft and the University of Washington make it easy for their employees to become involved in the community. These companies conduct Employee Giving Campaigns, which are held on-site and give employees a chance to discover first-hand our volunteer and donation opportunities. Let the Seattle Humane Society assist your company in setting up your charitable campaign.
Seattle Humane Society's sponsors have enjoyed great success by placing our friendly and recognizable logo on their products. We are open to ideas; give us a call to talk about your opportunity today!
Benefits of Partnering With Seattle Humane Society
- Your company's image will benefit from association with a high profile, non-controversial and prestigious nonprofit organization.
- The Seattle Humane Society's People and Pets Programs serve a variety of community outreach projects that will appeal to your customers, clients and employee needs.
- The Seattle Humane Society is the largest private animal welfare organization serving the Puget Sound region, and we are the oldest. Since 1897, we have been helping the region's animals.
- Increase your company's exposure in print and broadcast media, banner signage and event program acknowledgment.
- Show the community your support for quality education, at-risk youth, the elderly and ill, all with the common goal of bringing people and animals together to enrich each other's lives.
- Seattle Humane Society events provide excellent opportunities to show customer, client and employee appreciation.
- Monetary service and product donations are tax-deductible.
Seattle Humane Society Partners
The following companies have benefited from their association with the Seattle Humane Society and their participation has, in turn, helped our organization save thousands of lives. The Seattle Humane Society thanks these companies for their generous support through grants, in-kind donations, sponsorships, and annual gifts:
- Abbott Construction
- Acura of Seattle at Southcenter
- All the Best Petcare
- Alaska Airlines
- Alyssa Rose Photography
- Animal Surgical Clinic of Seattle
- AT&T Foundation
- Barrier Motors Inc.
- Blue Dog Bakery
- Boeing Employees Credit Union
- Boston Consulting Group
- Carillon Properties
- Castor & Pollux
- Church & Dwight Co, Inc. (Arm & Hammer)
- Citydog Club!
- Cooley Smiles
- Crossroads Bellevue
- Employees Community Fund of the Boeing Company
- Expedia, Inc.
- F5 Networks, Inc.
- Falco Sult & Company, P.S.
- Hill's Pet Nutrition, Inc.
- KeyBank Foundation
- Molbak's Garden & Home
- MudBay, Inc.
- Northwest Cellars LLC
- Ohm Beads
- On Safari Foods
- Performance Dimensions Group
- Piatti Restaurante & Bar
- Pineapple Hospitality
- Rex Capital Hill
- Seattle Seahawks
- Seattle Veterinary Associates
- Shindig Events
- Studio of Ken Bailey
- Susan Mallery
- Symetra Financial
- The Safeway Foundation
- The Fearey Group
- Thriftway, Magnolia
- Thriftway, West Seattle - Cap Food Services Company
- University Village
- Umpqua Bank
- Waste Management, Inc.
- Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
- Xtreme Consulting Group Inc.
For more information or to discuss sponsorship opportunities, please contact Special Events & Corporate Relations or call (425) 373-5388.
You might also like to:
our many volunteer opportunities
our annual financial reports